Indulge in the ultimate luxury experience at our unique and private eco-dome. Our spacious and light-filled dome has been designed for comfort and privacy with hand crafted furniture, a luxurious Tasmania Oak king size bed, walk-in shower, outdoor bathtub, BBQ and expansive deck for you to enjoy the best views in the region.
*** New Year’s Eve Package $1500 ***
- Three nights (Friday, December 29th through to Monday, January 1st)
- Hot breakfast packs each day for two people
- BBQ pack for two
- Cheese platter on day of arrival
- Farm tour on day of arrival
- Late checkout
Luxury features include:
- Outdoor bath carved from a single stone
- Extra large panoramic window
- Farm style interior with authentic decorations
- King sized custom made Tasmanian Oak bed with top of the range mattress
- Private luxury bathroom with walk in shower
- Large deck to enjoy the best views in the region
- Wood pellet heater for year round comfort
- Sumptuous towels, linen and bathrobes
- Kitchen with drainer sink, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Private BBQ with gas burner
- 50 square metres of insulated living space.
- Milk, tea, coffee and breakfast cereal
- Optional free tour of the farm to hear about the history of the region and to comb our highland cows.
Prices (2 night minimum)
|WEEKDAYS – Monday to Friday||$300|
|WEEKEND – Friday and Saturday||$375|
|4 night special|
|WEEKDAYS – Monday to Friday||$250|
|3 night weekend special|
|WEEKEND – Friday to Monday||$333|
|3 night NEW YEAR’S EVE special|
|WEEKEND – Friday to Monday||$500|
Check-in days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Guests must be 15 years or older with at least one guest being an adult.
Our domes are designed for two people looking for a unique, private getaway. As such, we do not have the capacity to accommodate extra guests. We can provide a complementary cot for a single infant (less than 18 months old) in our Tranquility Dome if requested at time of booking.
Management regret that no pets can be brought to the property and, due to fire restrictions, our domes and the entire property have a strict no smoking policy.
All payments through our website are via PayPal. Luna Lodge Tasmania does not see or keep any records of your bank details, nor can we access them.
Terms and Conditions
Please review our Terms and Conditions before booking.