Rest and relax or out and about, there is something for everyone.
There is plenty to do at Luna Lodge Tasmania! You can easily fill your day relaxing at your private dome reading a book and soaking in the incredible views from the your sun deck or outdoor bath. Take a stroll around the farm and imagine what it was like for early farmers or just enjoy the natural surrounds. Comb our highlander cows and be entertained by our chickens. Try and spot our elusive platypus and as night rolls in be prepared to be amazed by the magnitude of stars.
For those looking for a little more there are plenty or things to see and do in the immediate area including wine tours, fly fishing, helicopter tours, clay pigeon shooting, surf beaches, day hikes, and more.
Luna Lodge Tasmania is centrally located in the heart of southern Tasmania’s wine and tourism region. We are 10 minutes drive from all local amenities and 30 minutes from Hobart.
Driving Times to popular destinations
- Oatlands (historic town) – 1 hour
- Ross (historic town) – 1 hour 30 mins
- Campbell Town (historic town) – 1 hour 30 mins
- Maria Island ferry (Triabunna) – 50 mins
- Swansea – 1 hour 30 mins
- Coles Bay (gateway to Freycinet National Park) – 2 hours
- Bicheno – 2 hours
- Eaglehawk Neck – 45 mins
- Port Arthur – 1 hour
Fortescue Bay campground and hikes – 1 hour
- Hobart airport – 20 mins
- Hobart – 30 mins
- Huonville – 1 hour
- Kettering (gateway to Bruny Island ) – 1 hour
- Hartz Mountains National Park – 2 hours
- Sorell (full urban amenities) – 10 mins
- Richmond – 30 mins
- Coal valley vineyards – 20 mins
- New Norfolk – 1 hour
- Mt Field National Park – 2 hours